COVID-19 Office Update
To all our patients and friends:
We at Dr. Heidi Park's Dental Office wish you well during these unprecedented times.
For the month of May, our office is open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. In June, our office will return to normally scheduled hours.
Our office is taking extra steps to ensure a safe environment for your oral care. This includes offsite check-in and check-out to keep people moving efficiently in and out of the office, and longer appointments with staggered times to minimize personal interaction. Preventative measures for Dr. Park and all staff members include the use of N95 masks, taking temperature of staff and patients who enter the office, and screening all patients for any COVID-19 symptoms. Feel free to contact our office with any other questions you may have about how we can keep you safe.
We thank you for placing your trust in us over the years and the opportunity to continue treatment in safety and security. We wish you all good health, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dr. Heidi Park
Per Governor's executive order, dental offices are one of the healthcare and public health operations that have been permitted and encouraged to operate in order to keep our patients healthy and out of hospital and emergency room settings that cannot currently handle the capacity. We remain committed to providing care to the communities we serve to keep our patients and families healthy as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
We ensure you that the health and safety of our patients is our number one priority. Our office has infection control policies and systems in place that meet or exceed that Center for Disease Control's Standard Precautions for Dental Practices.
Below are details about the comprehensive measures our office has implemented.
- Patients will be screened verbally prior to appointment and at time of entry with a series of questions. Any patient or staff experiencing or showing signs/symptoms will be asked to proactively stay home for two weeks.
- Each patient and staff member will perform a temperature check using a no-touch infrared thermometer. Patients will be asked to report temperatures that occur up to 48 hours after appointment.
- Patients should wear a mask or face covering before and after appointments
- Patients will be asked to hand sanitize upon entry and after appointment
- Patients will be asked to not use cell phones at appointment
Clean Air System
Clean air is an essential part of protecting our patients. Our dental office uses a high efficiency Medify Medical Grade Filtration system, which removes 99.97% of particles from the air. This ensures that our patients and staff are free from any airborne pathogens.
Cleaning/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We are performing more frequent cleanings throughout the day and between patients. We use CDC and EPA approved cleaning agents. We are using a higher level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) than is recommended by the CDC for dental offices. We commit to the highest standards in keeping our facilities sanitized and practicing good hygiene.
Dentist in Brentwood - Heidi Park, DDS
Dentist Near UCLA, Beverly Hills , West LA,
Santa Monica,Sawtelle, Culver City
11620 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 445
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Thursday: 9:00am-6:00pm(Bi weekly)
Friday: 8:30am -5:30pm
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority.
Dr. Heidi Park and our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We accept insurance from all PPO plans, as well as the following providers:
- Delta Dental
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- United Concordia
We accept Visa, Mastercard, ATM cards, cash, and personal checks. We also accept Care Credit and offer In-House Financing for those who qualify.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and our DENTAL VIDEOS!.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Visit us on: