In response to COVID-19, our office has implemented the following safety protocols:
Per Governor's executive order, dental offices are one of the healthcare and public health operations that have been permitted and encouraged to operate in order to keep our patients healthy and out of hospital and emergency room settings that cannot currently handle the capacity. We remain committed to providing care to the communities we serve to keep our patients and families healthy as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
We ensure you that the health and safety of our patients is our number one priority. Our office has infection control policies and systems in place that meet or exceed that Center for Disease Control's Standard Precautions for Dental Practices.
Below are details about the comprehensive measures our office has implemented.
- Patients will be screened verbally prior to appointment and at time of entry with a series of questions. Any patient or staff experiencing or showing signs/symptoms will be asked to proactively stay home for two weeks.
- Each patient and staff member will perform a temperature check using a no-touch infrared thermometer. Patients will be asked to report temperatures that occur up to 48 hours after appointment.
- Patients should wear a mask or face covering before and after appointments
- Patients will be asked to hand sanitize upon entry and after appointment
- Patients will be asked to not use cell phones at appointment
Clean Air System
Clean air is an essential part of protecting our patients. Our dental office uses a high efficiency Medify Medical Grade Filtration system, which removes 99.97% of particles from the air. This ensures that our patients and staff are free from any airborne pathogens.
Cleaning/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- We are performing more frequent cleanings throughout the day and between patients. We use CDC and EPA approved cleaning agents. We are using a higher level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) than is recommended by the CDC for dental offices. We commit to the highest standards in keeping our facilities sanitized and practicing good hygiene.